Mobile Column Lifts
Mobile Column Lifts from Stertil-Koni are indeed mobile — delivering maximum flexibility, productivity and safety in heavy duty lifting.
Engineered to address virtually all lifting requirements, Stertil-Koni Mobile Columns can lift from 16,500 lbs. to 40,000 lbs. per column (depending on the model) and deliver the following unparalleled benefits:
The following models are available:
- Wireless Mobile Column Lifts
- Earthlift – Green
- Cabled Mobile Column Lifts
- ST 1075-16,500 lbs.
- ST 1082-18,000 lbs.
- ST 1100-22,000 lbs.
- ST 1175-40,000 lbs.
- Mobile Lift Options
More amazing innovative, ecologically friendly lift designs from Stertil-Koni! The ECOLIFT is innovative. Designed to address both the Ecology and Economics of hydraulic in-ground axle-engaging piston lifts and more expensive modular designs, the ECOLIFT creates a whole new category of lifts
- DIAMOND LIFT Perfection in a heavy duty, in-ground piston lift.
SKYLIFT is Stertil-Koni’s platform lift that uniquely provides a clear floor concept for the user. It optimizes working space thanks to its vertical lifting design with no crossbeams or columns. The following models are available:
The Stertil-Koni four post lift is one of a kind. There is no four-post, heavy duty drive-on lift like it due to the fact it has no cross beams fore or aft. It has totally open floor configuration east-west and north-south. Unlike other stationary platform lifts, this lift has adjustable runways for multi-wheel base vehicles.
Freedom Lift is Stertil-Koni’s new series of heavy duty, hydraulic, 2-post lifts. Unique about this new series is the wheels-free design, providing optimal production and flexibility. The symmetrical open floor design provides optimal workspace in the shop. Engineered to lift a broad range of light to medium duty vehicles, the following models are available:
- 16,000 lbs. per column, Model #: SK 2.16 and SK 2.16EFA
- 20,000 lbs. per column, Model #: SK 2.20
- 26,000 lbs. per column, Model #: SK 2.26
- 30,000 lbs. per column, Model #: SK 2.30
Additional benefits include:
- Smooth lifting and lowering synchronization, using Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) hydraulic valves
- An independent mechanical locking system which starts at just eight inches above floor level and continues up the entire height of the lift every 1 ¼ inches
- Fast lifting speed
- Robotically welded for ultimate lifting precision and manufactured with high-grade carbon steel